Gator-Jaw™ Soft Shackle
Stronger Than Steel!
Breaking Strength: 32,000 lbs - 14,500kg
Gator-Jaw™ soft shackles are made from Plasma® rope which is the highest strength synthetic rope available. These rope shackles are stronger than comparable steel shackles. Gator-Jaw™ shackles won’t rust and are so light they float. Towing applications include: 4x4 off-road, agriculture & mining equipment and various marine uses.
Advantages Over Steel Shackles:
- Stronger than steel - 32,000 lb - 14,500kg breaking strength!
- It floats - no more losing shackles in the water or muck!
- Flexible - easily wraps around the most difficult pulling points!
- One piece construction - no pins to fasten!
- Off-Road Recovery
How To Use:
- Open Gator-Jaw shackle by loosening and slipping off loop over knot
- Thread through eye of Bubba Rope or strap and through tow point
- Check your vehicle’s owner’s manual for proper attachment points
- Do Not attach to bumper, trailer hitch ball or sharp edged tow point
- Loop Gator-Jaw eye back over knot and pull to tighten
- Pull as normal. Gator-Jaw shackles are designed to take the load without stretching
CARE & MAINTENANCE
The Gator-Jaw shackle by Bubba Rope can be washed off with water and air dried. While Gator-Jaw fibers are stronger than steel they are susceptible to wear and cutting. Always inspect shackle before use for excess wear, cutting, or worn and frayed areas.
Posted by Snake Racing on Dec 16th 2014