The Trac-Grabber is a new revolutionary and inexpensive device which is quickly and easily strapped to the drive wheels of a vehicle which is stuck in the sand, mud, or snow, and enables the vehicle to get unstuck quickly under its own power.
With the Trac-Grabbers secured to the wheels, the wheels spin to the point where the Trac-Grabbers engage, lift, grab, and move the vehicle back to stable terrain.
Trac-Grabbers provide a quick, simple, and effective solution to being stranded and disabled in all types of terrain and adverse conditions.
How to decide on Which Trac-Grabber is best suited for your wheel tyre combination -
We suggest you Measure the tyre by the “Girth” this is the measurement through your wheel and around the tire as a Trac-Grabber would be installed.
Medium = Up To 1016mm or (40")
Large = Greater than 1020mm or (41")
- Each box contains 2 Trac-Grabber blocks with suitable webbing and buckles.
- Works equally well whether you are stuck in sand, mud or snow
- Trac-Grabber is an innovation designed to enhance the ability of a slipping tire to extract itself from a poor traction situation
- Trac-Grabber block measures 203mm (L) x 80mm (W) x 29mm (Depth)
- Easy to install, safe to use and affordable