Gator Jaw - Soft Shackle 14,515KG
Gator-Jaw™ Soft Shackle
Stronger Than Steel!
Breaking Strength: 32,000 lbs - 14515KG over 14.5 Tonne
Gator-Jaw™ soft shackles are made from Plasma® rope which is the highest strength synthetic rope available.
These rope shackles are stronger than comparable steel shackles.
Gator-Jaw™ shackles won’t rust and are so light they float.
Towing applications include: 4x4 off-road, agriculture & mining equipment and various marine uses.
Advantages Over Steel Shackles:
- Stronger than steel - 32,000 lb. breaking strength!
- It floats - no more losing shackles in the water or muck!
- Flexible - easily wraps around the most difficult pulling points!
- One piece construction - no pins to fasten!
- Off-Road Recovery
How To Use:
- Open Gator-Jaw shackle by loosening and slipping off loop over knot
- Thread through eye of Bubba Rope or strap and through tow point
- Check your vehicle’s owner’s manual for proper attachment points
- Do Not attach to bumper, trailer hitch ball or sharp edged tow point
- Loop Gator-Jaw eye back over knot and pull to tighten
- Pull as normal. Gator-Jaw shackles are designed to take the load without stretching
CARE & MAINTENANCE
The Gator-Jaw shackle by Bubba Rope can be washed off with water and air dried.
While Gator-Jaw fibers are stronger than steel they are susceptible to wear and cutting.
Always inspect shackle before use for excess wear, cutting, or worn and frayed areas.
Rope diameter: 7/16"