ARB Recovery Damper
While winch cables and straps sold by ARB are exceptionally strong, it is essential that safety precautions are observed to avoid injury in the event of a failure.
One such precaution is the fitting of a recovery damper prior to a load being applied. In the unlikely event of a wire rope or strap failure, the recovery damper will absorb most of the energy in the cable or strap, thereby significantly reducing the recoil.
- Manufactured from heavy duty vinyl
- Silver reflective tape for visibility at night
- Long internal Velcro strips to reduce slipping
- Handy storage pockets for carrying heavy items to and from the anchor point
- Minimum weight of 1100g suitable for competition purposes
As recovery dampers are now mandatory accessories for most 4WD competitions, the ARB damper exceeds minimum competition weight requirements.